Do you have a passion for video storytelling? Do you enjoy editing footage and shooting videos? Are you constantly looking for ways to enhance your skills? If so, we want to meet you.
Community Blueprint is a marketing agency that helps nonprofits, school districts, health providers, and government organizations reach their audience to have a lasting impact. We develop public health campaigns around policy, prevention, and behavior-change initiatives.
To put it simply, we are seeking a Video Editor/Videographer to help us capture and edit stories that move people to action. Bonus points if you have animation experience.
- 70% of your role is dedicated to editing videos. You’ll ingest and organize footage, pull selects, create drafts, and finalize the edit.
- 20% of your role is dedicated to working on production shoots. You’ll assist setting up and operating equipment including cameras, lights, microphones, and tripods.
- 10% of your role is dedicated to contributing ideas for video executions during pre-production meetings.
- Additional responsibilities include file management/organization and continuously implementing new editing techniques to maximize efficiency.
- 1-year of experience with Adobe Premiere or any other NLE software
- A basic understanding of video composition rules
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras.
- An open minded perspective and welcoming to others
If you like office dogs, a fast-paced environment, and the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with all aspects of video production, email the following information to [email protected]:
- Subject Line: Video Intern – Your Name
- Include short description explaining what you want to obtain from the internship
- Include link to your video reel (or 2 work samples)
- Attach your resume